Why should I join a snowmobile club
By joining your local Snowmobile Club, you are choosing to support snowmobiling in BC and ensure that we have areas to ride for future generations. So while many people join the club for a groomed trail there is more to snowmobile clubs than just that. The volunteers in clubs negotiate with government to manage these areas and work hard to meet the ongoing requirements of these agreements. There are many well-funded groups getting organized and advocating to have us removed from the backcountry. We need to stay organized, have strong membership numbers, and support the volunteers that keep this all going so that the people that just want to ride can.
Your Club membership includes a membership in the BCSF which gives you the following benefits with our corporate partners:
- 25% off your insurance with Capri Insurance (likely pays for your membership)
- $4,000 Accidental Death Policy from American Income Life
- Discount at Marks Workwear
- Discount at all Sandman Hotels in BC
- Additional Discount at Sandman Hotel in Revelstoke, BC
- Discount at Prestige Hotels in Vernon, Nelson, Cranbrook, Golden, Rossland, and Radium BC
- Sledder Package at Best Western Valemount that includes your room, a bag lunch, and an after sled drink in the lounge (Valemount, BC)
- Discount on stays at Headwaters Lodge at Eagle Ranch Resort (Invermere, BC)
- Discount at Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton and Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport (Kelowna, BC)
- Free Zoleo Activation plus 30-day membership for BCSF members.
- FATMAPS 30-day Explore Membership
- M7 Design Co discount on website sled-wraps
- LimeNine discount on all sled-wraps
- Discount on an AST1 course with Hangfire Avalanche Training
- Discount on an AST1 course wtih Elk Valley Snow Shepherds (Fernie, BC)
- Discount on Muffpot online orders.
We are constantly adding member benefits so please check back and be sure to support businesses that support your sport!
To access these benefits you will need to join your local snowmobile club
Once you have joined a club or if you are already a member please click in login at the top of this page. Login with the same email you used to buy your membership. A new menu option will appear when you click membership > Members Only
Your local club has many opportunities to get involved. You could volunteer to be a Director, help with an advertising campaign, provide some accounting advice, fix a piece of equipment, repair a shelter, work a snow show booth, or just step up and cook hotdogs at an event. Clubs are driven by volunteers and everything you see or do while riding is as a result of someone having volunteered their time. Contact your club or attend a meeting if you want to help.
Tell your friends...Share the love!
The more we support our local snowmobile clubs the better our riding areas will be. There is proven strength in numbers. Members provide a defendable position in the case of a proposed closure. It provides necessary financial resource for your club and BCSF to represent our sport and be a strong voice. Added to this your club invests their membership money back into your riding areas and community. Clubs create jobs, tourism, and winter economic benefit while giving back in many ways through fundraisers for other
organizations or local families.
How can your business support local snowmobile clubs?
Providing a BCSF members only benefit puts your name in front of snowmobilers and allows clubs to provide more value to attract and retain members to their club. Snowmobilers are loyal to companies that support their support. If you would like more information regarding the Member Benefit Program please send us an email.