The BC Snowmobile Federation is hiring a part time admin assistant to work in our office in Keremeos. The position will be a minimum of 10 hours per week and anticipated to be winter seasonal ending in April 2018 this year. Hours may extend over the summer if budgets allow.
This is a position for someone seeking flexible work hours and a day that is never the same. You must be able to think quick on your feet and adapt to change quickly.
General office duties including
- Basic Office administration duties such as filing, answering phones, picking up the mail.
- Print, assemble and mail out of membership card packages
- Data entry on our membership database
- Basic office upkeep including ordering of supplies, cleaning, and organizing.
On top of the above we are looking for someone that likes to take on new projects and enjoys a challenge. Some of these projects could include aspects of event planning, website content generation, committee support, social media or outreach.
Skills we are looking for
- Must be able to pick up new computer programs quickly
- Must have a high level of personal organization and be reliable
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and its features specifically in MS Word and Excel.
- Advanced knowledge of computers and how to maintain a clean computer file system.
- Experience working in a professional office
- Experience using office equipment including fax machines, copy machines, and mailing machines.
We are looking for someone who is positive and has a “can do” attitude and you will be required to work self-directed.
If you think this is a position you would be interested in please send a resume, your salary expectations and three work references to email@example.com . In your cover letter please be sure to tell us why we you are the right person for the job. Close date will be November 10, 2017 at noon.